Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eldar Phoenix Lord Baharroth, The Cry of the Wind


   So, it's time to set free the fifth Phoenix Lord on my shelf - the winged Bagarrot. It was first time I tried to use SENMM (sky-earth-non-metal-metallic), and I don't know - is it good enough or not. For me this personage is always associated with high snow peeks, and I tried to show it in the base. Surprisingly some light Egyptian note blew from the painted miniature, and it seems he might look good  on an the interesting sand base, too. But, there isn't any mention of Egypt in codex, so I've  decided to leave him in mountains. Fly, my Phoenix!

Пятый Феникс, появившийся во всем своем великолепии на моей полке - крылатый Багаррот. При покрасе пыталась впервые использовать SENMM, не знаю - вышел или нет. Образ его ассоциировался у меня с высокими снежными вкршинами, что, в принципе, я и реализовала в подставке. Хотя после покраса от него стало веять какими-то египетскими мотивами, и, как мне кажется, интересная песчаная база ему тоже подошла бы. Но, так как египет совсем не по бэку, решила оставить его в горах.Лети!

No comments:

Post a Comment